Thursday, May 19, 2011

What's another two hours? On my way to triple T, take two.

I am officially on my way to Shawnee State park, the drive was supposed to take us (Ross, my training buddy is driving) 7.5 hours.  Unfortunately I realized about an hour in that I had forgotten my wetsuit so we had to turn around. If I wasn't doing four races I would have sucked it up and just done the swim with out the suit.  Reports say that  the water is 56° do there is no option of doing this no wetsuit.  So now its going to be a late and long drive! 

I had a flat yesterday while doing a short workout.  So combine last night with todays event and  I an.rashly hoping that this is not a foreshadowing of the weekends events.   I'm hoping that all this bad energy gets out now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment