Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Biggest Loser meets Ironman!

Ok, so as I've explained in previous  blog posts, I LOVE the biggest loser.  I cry when I watch it on TV.  I just love seeing people change their lives.  I found this video of Matt Hoover, biggest loser season 2 winner who raced Ironman Kona 2009.  



My favorite quote is:
"There's something about pushing yourself beyond your limits that people need to do once in their lives, they need to take the chance one time to see what they can really do.  And once they do it they're never the same"

That quote can't be any more true.  I believe that life is about finding your limit . . . and then pushing yourself beyond it.  Whether your limit is a 5K, or climbing a mountain, or learning a foreign language.  Stop being afraid of being amazing and go after it.



d

No comments:

Post a Comment