Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Iron Motivation

Earlier today I posted about how I was exhausted.  In hind sight the blog was pretty negative and whiny.

This afternoon I took a break from working (does anyone honestly actually work a full 8 hours without taking a SINGLE break to browse the world wide web).  I went back to a prologue of an ironman documentary that is what actually got me to sign up for the race in the first place.  A friend had sent it to me in preparation to chear for someone else who was racing in 2009.  I watched it and immediately knew I had to do an ironman.  Three days later I was signed up.

The full documentary is not available and it has been broken up into sections.  In fact he used to have it on his blog but it looks like the copyright police came after him because of his background music.  I am only posting the prologue because it's just so freaking motivating but I recommend the whole thing is you can get 45 minutes to watch it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment